Hand Sanitizer 1000ml
M.R.P RS. 500 FOR 1000 ML
Sai Healthcare Hand Sanitizer (Isopropyl alcohol 70%)
• Isopropyl alcohol 70% is commonly used as a hand sanitizer as “rubbing alcohol.” and disinfectant.
• Isopropyl alcohol 70% (liquid, gel or foam) designed for application to the hands to reduce the growth of microorganisms. Such preparations may contain one or more types of alcohol with Excipients, other active ingredients, and humectants.
• Isopropyl alcohol 70% – based hand sanitizer is more convenient compared to hand washing with soap and water in most situations. It is generally more effective at killing microorganisms and better tolerated than soap and water. Hand washing should still be carried out if contamination can be seen or following the use of the toilet.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least Isopropyl alcohol 70% is an antiseptic and used by rubing to kill many different kinds of bacteria, including antibiotic resistant bacteria and TB bacteria, kill many kinds of viruses, including enveloped viruses such as the flu virus, the common cold virus, corona viruses, and HIV.
• Isopropyl alcohol 70% in hand sanitizers may have the 20 seconds exposure time required to denature proteins and lyse cells.
• For health care like hospitals and clinics, optimum alcohol concentration to kill bacteria is 70% to 90%.
• Isopropyl alcohol 70% rub sanitizers kill most bacteria, and fungi, and stop some viruses. Alcohol rub sanitizers containing at least 70% alcohol (mainly ethyl alcohol) kill 99.9% of the bacteria on hands 20 seconds after application and 99.99% to 99.999%
• Use of alcohol-based hand gels dries skin less, leaving more moisture in the epidermis, than hand washing with antiseptic/antimicrobial soap and water.
How to use:
When using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer: For health care, optimal disinfection requires attention to all exposed surfaces.
1. Apply product to the palm of one hand.
2. Rub hands together.
3. Rub the hand sanitizer over all surfaces of hands and fingers such as around the fingernails, between the fingers, on the back of the thumb, and around the wrist. Hand sanitizer should be thoroughly rubbed into the hands and on the lower forearm for a duration of at least 20 seconds and then allowed to air dry.
There are no reviews yet.